Kershaw - Shun KAI USA Ltd.
Premier Nakiri Knife
Regular price $184.95
A nakiri is a Japanese-style vegetable knife.Because of its straight blade, edge, and spine, the nakiri isn't rocked like a chef's knife. Instead, use a push cut by moving the knife down and forward while keeping the edge parallel to the cutting surface. If you cut vegetables for salad or stir-fry, you will simply love using the Shun Premier Nakiri.
- This beautiful knife is perfect for processing vegetables, fruits, and foods of all kinds
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan