Kershaw - Shun KAI USA Ltd.
Premier Bread Knife
Regular price $209.95
Unlike sawtooth serrations that are spaced closer together, the Shun Premier Bread Knife's wide serrations will gently glide through the bread without tearing. This keeps the bread's texture intact and enhances eating pleasure. Cakes and pastries also benefit from the Shun Premier Bread Knife's smooth cutting capabilities.
- Whether your bread it crusty or tender, this knife cuts without tearing or crushing—and looks beautiful doing it
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan