Kershaw - Shun KAI USA Ltd.
Classic Damascus Nakiri
Regular price $135.99 Sale price
A nakiri is a Japanese-style vegetable knife. With its straight blade, edge, and spine, the nakiri is used with a simple push cut.
- A Japanese-style knife ideal for preparing vegetables and a full range of other foods
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge each side
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan